The EUCF provides technical support to applicants and beneficiaries through its core management team and a network of country experts.
The core management team
The core management team ensures the smooth daily operation of the EUCF and EU added value activities and is composed by all consortium partners.
Country experts are selected in each member state to provide technical support to applicants and beneficiaries.
More precisely, the country experts assist cities in their process through:
- Promotion of the EUCF at national level
- Organisation of info sessions in cooperation with national city networks
- Support cities in preparing full applications, clarify cities’ investment and expertise needs, encourage project aggregation/pooling if applicable, quality/English check of the application if required
- Providing cities with technical & financial expertise for the preparation of the investment concept if requested
- Support project aggregation/joint procurement.
- Supporting cities in the development of monitoring reports
Find your country expert here. (coming soon)